Medical Massage Therapy
Everyone Can Benefit From Massage Therapy!
Sometimes the best treatment for your chronic back pain is massage therapy. Massage therapy can provide patients with instant pain relief, reduced tension, relieve pinched nerves, increase joint and spinal mobility, and a number of other benefits. With several massage therapy forms to choose from, we are confident that we can relieve your pain and support your healing process.
Our Mission Is to Provide a Professional & Honest Approach to your Car Accident Injury Experience
When it comes to your spinal health, we know only the finest of injury chiropractic services will do. That’s why we only hire the best! Our clinics have the most experienced medical experts, chiropractors, massage therapists, and Physiotherapy professionals.
We can help, give us a call or fill out our contact form.
Trigger Point Therapy
- Relieves a tight area within muscle tissue causing pain in other areas of body
- Uses cycles of isolated pressure and release
- Helps naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries
- Light to medium pressure
- Promotes circulation and lymph movement
- Good for stress-related conditions and chronic pain
Deep Tissue Massage
- Releases muscle tension
- Provides deep pain relief
- Loosens scar tissue and lengthens muscles
- Good for chronic and overuse injuries
- Promotes flexibility to decrease risk of injury
- Improves endurance
- Reduces post-workout recovery time
- Offers balance to training regimen
- Restorative relaxation
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Relieves toe and ankle pain, arch pain, plantar fasciitis and common forms of arthritis
Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Gentle technique for releasing muscle/joint tension and tissue restriction
- Promotes balance while decreasing stress
- Effective relief for headaches, TMJD, back and neck pain
- Relieves headaches
- Alleviates backaches
- Enhances sleep
- Reduces fatigue
- Encourages circulation
- Improves balance and flexibility
- Reduces pain and anxiety
- Increases joint movement
Hot Stone Massage
- Melts away tension
- Eases muscle stiffness and tension
- Increases circulation and warms deeper muscles
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- increases circulation and metabolism
- Good for chronic pain, rheumatic/arthritic conditions, fibromyalgia
Patient Focused Care!
When looking for a chiropractor, don’t automatically go to the doctor that your insurance company recommends. Do your own research, and make sure that you select a doctor that will advocate for you and your health.
Very welcoming and efficient office. The doctors are courteous and friendly, they explain the process of healing and have all the up to date tools for your individual needs.
I love Swann Car Accident Urgent Care! Dr. David and O’Hara McKenna and staff are absolutely phenomenal! I’m extremely grateful that my attorney referred me to them. Honestly, there isn’t enough stars to express how I truly feel about this place!
Warm and welcoming environment with a focus on healing and not on wasting time or prolonging treatment. The staff are really friendly and kind. Doctors are great at adjustments.
With four convenient offices and growing to serve you!
Swann Car Accident Urgent Care,
508 S. Habana Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33609
Swann Medical Injury Chiropractic
5857 Argerian Drive Suite 102
Wesley Chapel, FL 33545